ELECTRIC BALLOON - How to make static electricity
ELECTRIC BALLOON - How to make static electricityWHAT DO YOU NEED?
2 x Balloons
1. Blow up the 2 balloons and tie them off
2. Attach the string between the two balloons
3. Rub both the balloons on the woolen jumper
4. Hold them by the string, are the balloons attracted to each other or do they repel each other?
5. Place the paper between the two balloons, do the balloons attract to each other now?
WHAT IS THE SECRET?!!!
Rubbing the balloons on the jumper creates static electricity. And when the two balloons are charged they repel each other. But when you put the paper in between it attracts the balloons and pulls them together again.
Can you try this again making the balloon attracted to a wall?